Saturday, September 16, 2006

Calorific High

Calorie count this week - Wed Amaretto Flambe and Profiteroles, Friday lunch Sinful Coco Mousse cake, Friday dinner Warm Chocolate Cake, Lemon Souffle, Grand Marnier Souffle. Sat....BBQ coming right up. I think my calorie counter has broken down after being seriously OD'd. When one puts on a pair of old baggy jeans (as in baggy at the waist and baggy at the hips and so loose such that legs of jeans drags on the floor and will have to be folded up), and said baggy jeans now sit snugly at the waist and no evidence of bagginess at the butt can be found, one knows that one's lumpy arse has now arrived at Super Big Arse status. Even more damning when folds of flabby waist is now SPILLING over outside of the waistlines of jeans and pants. Holy damn big Cow.

Lots of first time places this week though - with Valentino ristorante earlier on Wed, and then the Jushinjung Korean BBQ for lunch yesterday, and then for the first time ever, Morton's of Chicago. At Morton's, those cows are HUGE, like the size of one of my arse cheeks. Well we know how big my arse now is. :P Actually everything at Morton's is in stupendously large portions, right down to the most gigantic souffle I've ever seen, it's the size of my face. Not great in taste though. Well actually my mini lobster tail is just the correct size, but for that tiny portion it doesn't come with a tiny price. The comforting fact is whilst the food binge this week has been damaging to the waist and butt-lines, it has been kind to my wallet as all the meals were courtesy of kind friends and generous bosses. Phew.

BBQ tonight - I'm making a fruit salad and a russian potato salad. Will try to stick back to the seriously derailed OM-diet plan.

BBQ OM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bovine BBQ...

Luckly your BBQ din have any bovine on the menu... so lucky cows are SAVED!! Wahhh thats a lot of deserts and very kind friends!! lucky you!.. me will just have to contend meself with me Tau huay...ooo...but seriously, your potato salad was YUM YUM!!.. burp...

Ohhh and one thing taht makes butts bigger... COCONUT MILK!!! haha!!

moooo

Labels