Friday, December 28, 2007

Mutterings of Yogini

When was the last time I blogged about yoga? It's been a LOoooooong time. Am proud to say though post-MBA classes I have resumed yoga with a regularity most anal types can be proud of. Back to 3x minimum per week. Of the many new xmas presents I got myself, it includes 2 brand new yoga mats. C was incredulous, why do I need so many yoga mats for (current count = 7). Pure yoga classes are getting alittle better, I did find a few teachers I like going to. There's even one Franck who is just as good as Vivian. Being that good, his classes are always packed. Signs of a good teacher. My arms and torsao is aching from all those chaturangas. A thought just occured to me - I've been doing that for years, yet still going to yoga and multiple pushups still make me ache. Wonder why. I want my smaller butt back, it's recently been let to grow more than a little. C doesn't mind, but when one doesn't quite fit into recently bought new pants. I mind.

Sidetrack a little, I braved Isetan sale to snag a steam iron for 100 bucks. It's freaking shocking how maybe a thousand people can throng the stores of Isetan at 8.30am in the bloody morning. The sight of so many pple in a dept store that early in the morning is absolutely shocking. Even worse than wet market. Gawd, all these aunties.

No comments:

Labels