Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas, Time of Giving

Christmas, time of giving....to myself that is. C found my stash of branded designer goodies (see previous blog) post K-fashion phase. His eyes goggled at how much I had spent, I feel somewhat abashed myself. Especially he is right in pointing out I have yet to buy him a birthday present, and also had nothing to give him for Xmas present. He was rather sweet about it of course, and seemed pleased enough that super-atas Wen of the designer goods is back, rather than the perceived rather disastrous K-fashion, cheap tacky freebie gold bag and balloon pants phase. I still miss them of course. I did get 2 presents from C, one of which he had to brave orchard road shopping and mad crowds to buy a nice piece of overpriced leather. It made me so proud of him, under normal circumstances he avoids mad Orchard like the plague. Come to think of it, he should be proud to have a gf who shops for him. Save him from the crowds. ahahhahahaa.

My other present from him? Brand new SE hp. O2 sucks. It's a wonder I lasted 2 yrs with the sucky phone. God I'm glad this is over. Back to numeric keypad sms-ing. Yay.

No comments:

Labels