Thursday, December 20, 2007

K no more

It's over. My association with K-fashion, that is. Just as suddenly it appeared and spread like a bad rash, it's subsided now to a dull zing. It was a brief but memorable encounter. Somehow the thought of Far East plaza doesn't excite me as much as it would anymore. I am safely back in the arms of high-end branded fashion, C would be so glad. As proven by recent acquistions (let's see, there was reward present, hard work present, year end present, Xmas present....). Of course, my other big problem now is how much wardrobe and cupboard and storage space I DO NOT have. Bags and bags and luggages are strewn all over the floor, my room looks like a warzone now.

Of course, high-end fashion is much more expensive than K-fashion. ouch. Ouch ouch ouch and ouch. Just as certain the several zeros at the end of the charge card slips do not refer to rupees but SGD. :P

Ah well, merry xmas to myself.

No comments:

Labels