Sunday, December 09, 2007

Deck the halls and fa-la-la-blah blah

Oh man, it's that time of the year again - shopping for xmas presents. More a chore than joy. This is one of those times I am glad I do not have many friends, else the shopping list and accompanying headache will probably be intensified x1000, not to mention the accelerated depletion of the bank account. Actually I'm not sure what's worse - having to buy 100 cheap presents for acquaintences or 20 presents worth a min of $50. Hmm, if I buy a tod's for myself, does that count as 1 present or 30 presents???? Speaking of which, Holly's bday is coming up, she turns 3. Yes 3 and still an airhead bimbol.

Q: How many Hollys does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A (by Holly): What's a lightbulb? Is it edible?

The thing with Holly is, all you have to do is look at her and realise there ain't no lights turned on in her head.

Boo.

No comments:

Labels