Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Drama Mama

Addicted to a new Korean drama series. Again. Spent some 9 hours over the weekend with my arse plastered to the sofa, spent some 4 hours each night since Monday till wee 1.30am plastered to sofa. Actually even was late to work on Mon and Tues because I could not bear to leave for work without watching 1 ep in the morning. Man it's so good. Angst-ridden revenge-driven hero of the plot, who by the way, is extremely good looking. Now now, why aren't there more scenes of his topless naked body in the shower hmm? Heroine, innocent irritating spoilt brat who becomes a kick-ass tough cookie. Very pretty. I like. I like them both. I love this drama. Of course, the plot is too dramatic (real life surely cannot be like that right?). Korean drama really takes the cake these days on plots that are so dramatic its incredible. But of course, all their plots are intense, emotion driven types. Love like this only happens in the movies, or in the black-box.

In real life...

true love Bis version = scratch my belly everyday, let me sleep on sofa everyday. Get rid of Holly.

true love Holly version = Can I have more (food)?

true love Slick version = Dark side wins the day

true love Con version = harem of Kylie Minogue lookalikes parading around in tight dresses showing off their fabulous butts

true love Wen version = Gimme more T&T (Tod's & Tiffany's)

uh huh. That's real true love.

No comments:

Labels