Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Butt Pain

Butt pain from sticking my ass to the sofa. You got it - Korean drama addiction yet again. Guess part of growing old and older, is addiction becomes worse. Shopping addiction, spending addiction, K-drama addiction.....

Surgeon Bong Dal-hee didn't look like a promising show, I only saw 2 eps on cable by bored chance, went to the dvd store to rent some other show but everything I wanted was "out of stock" except this one. Turns out to be a good choice, as good as the last one I watched (Queen of the Game). I peaked with 5 hrs or non-stop eyesgluedtotv on sunday for this. Bong is also the only K-drama I watched 2 times. Searched the web and surprisingly realised the male lead is the same guy who acted with Shu Qi in My wife is a gangster 3. That movie had me in stitches, I couldn't believe it's the same actor, he looks so different. Best (or worse) of all, when watching Bong I was struggling to meet work and school project deadlines. Somehow still managed to rush home and plug in 3hrs of dvd till wee 2am each night. Un-frigginbelievable right?

It's called ADDICTION, capital A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BUT korean drams is SOOO Unbelieveable!!..

I mean... the MOST handsome guy gets to be lead.. and by SHEEER chance the female lead is drop dead gorgeous... then some drama and intrigue puts them against each other.. either family squabbles or business rivals.. then 4 episodes puts them at logger heads for 4 eps. then some fantastic coincidence happens then they get to gether.. no sex.. just a simple kiss and teh audience understand that means they are lovers...duh.. then some fantastic coincidence.. reveals they are related.. or their parents killed each other in teh past or or... their dogs did each other etc!!...DUUUHHH!!!!!

anyway, ends happily ever after!!...hence one gets TOOPIDER!!!

Labels