Friday, April 13, 2007

Taxes

Nothing in life is certain except death and taxes. Well, maybe also include the fact that Holly is a bimbotic pea-brained short sighted IG, Bis is a ball-less wuss, and con has a carnivorous pet fish.

So I dutifully filed my taxes. Click click click done. Govt made it easy of course, didn't have to do anything except click click click away.

Maggie-mee hairdo is looking a little limp, thanks to my talentless ability to simulate the big-do blown up doll look last week. Now looking a bit like a rained in, wet, limpid auntie shaggy look. Aiyah. Did I mention I got a bald spot at the top center of the head? Wah its looking more and more obvious. I'm holey in the head. Alamak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

er... i dun think you really want to relate yourself to a blow up doll...er.. they is also called sex dolls.. with or without afro..

Hootie would say : " Yo Ho.. you dun wanna be jiving to them tunes...you gotta get real sista...or talk to the hand!"..

yes.. . we have a wanna be nigger jap fish...thats orange...and can only High one (fin)..he may also be doing crack.. cuz his pupils are dilated...like a lot!!

ohh back to the topic of taxes... its just a math way of telling a story.. never ending story with a bit of imagination... lets hope IRAS sees the humor in my return!..

Hootie says : "Dems my peeps.. you not jiving to their groove, i gotta bust a cap upside your head"..

Cows dun do high-five's

Labels