Friday, April 06, 2007

Breakups

Breakups are hard to do. Yesterday, I ended my 8 year relationship with my beloved atm card. For the life of me I just could not remember my atm pin. The brain cell that contained that info was gone. Poooffed! Gone with the wind. This was my 3rd atm pin ever. I remembered my first and second pins well. And now, I broke up with pin #3, to go back to a relationship with my ex. It's been 8 yrs, guess all good things come to an end. Morale of story, money wins all. No money, no honey. But got cow, can lah.

The other breakup was with my limpid, frizzy, tired looking unmanageable hair. Now this breakup wasn't hard to do, I wanted to dump the style long ago, except for lack of time thanks to long working hours. Now, now I got a new-do. A new maggie-mee do. No kidding. Serious maggie mee stuff. Maybe next time I got guts, I'll go for Afro. ha ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time you get an AFRO!!.. i RUNN!! you would look like a TROLL doll!!.. i grab you, carry you and shake!! poof your hair goes out!! hee hee!

Maggie mee honestly looks good on you... throw in your funky dresses, platform shoes and you'll look.. RETRO!!... like from Austin Powers!

Yaaa baby!!

Shagadellic!!

the best part about maggie mee, is that no matter how hard you try to keep it neat.. DUN bother!! so just get up and walk out!.. the siow char bor look is IN!!!

no wonder dogs run away from you!

Its the LOOK!!!

Bwak ahhh ahhh!!!

BTW, with the extra ventilation to your blain (due to fuzzy hair)..er.. have you remembered your old pin??? did it make you smarter?.. less over heating?.. even head stands easier now.. got cushion!!

You not cow... you sheep!!

Labels