Sunday, April 15, 2007

Price of Innovation

Creativity, innovation doesn't come cheap. Take this for example:

Cost of haircut + perm = $270.
Cost of hair colouring + treatment = $250
Cost of new clothes to match new hairdo = twice total expenditure on hair
Cost of business books on strategy etc etc = $120 (even after borders coupon)

No, innovation is not cheap. Could have gotten a pair of new tods shoes. But then, I have so many shoes the cupboard is overflowing. Bis and Holly has taken to chewing the rubber off those that are left outside the cupboard. Aiieeee.

Do all the above give me a competitive advantage, or make me win like a leader? Don't think so. Think I'll just sigh deeply when I get my credit card bills later. Gulp.

Today, I have a big tina turner hairdo. It's volumnous, hairsprayed to the death. Sure it elicited many stares on orchard road. Con says it looks as if I got a hedgehog on my head. Actually I kinda look like Medusa now. Con and slick agrees. It's just strange feeling not to be able to comb my hair. Feels wierd.

Cows turned sheep Moo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm your new hair -do... how do i describe it... lets see..:

1) ALrger than life (certainly larger than your head)
2) Curly Afro
3) Poodles and sheep think you're their kind
4) must be a whole eco system of trapped insects living there

5) you now have a spring when you do head stands..
6) I wonder what happens when it rains
7) Slick has turned to stone with your stare
8) Good way to make yoghurt from milk or was that cheese..
9) Lucky its not 7th month.
10) you look taller.. or was that static electricity

So.. enjoy the hair... gravity should exert itself one day... and dun get caught in the rain or....it would be a collapsed souflee!

Patty head... boing boing...

Labels