Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Grey anatomy

Really am getting old. Senile.

As I stood there at the AXS machine trying to pay my credit card bill. Except when I inserted by ATM card I suddenly blankly stared at the keypad, and I could not remember my atm pin. Tried twice. No luck. Stood there like a moron for 5 mins whilst the guy behind me wondered what the heck I was spacing out at the machine with a blank look on my face without a freakin clue what my atm pin is. Not that its a new card, I've had this card for 8 years, I've had this pin for 8 years, I just drew cash 2 days ago from the ATM. Now I can't remember my pin anymore. But maybe it's cuz I've had a long day and it's nearly midnight. Consoling myself as I walked home I was sure after a good night's sleep would refresh my memory in the morning.

First thing when I woke up this morning, I realised I still could not remember my atm pin,

Just this evening, I tried to access cash withdrawal, thinking I had a good idea what my pin was. 2 strikes and no success.


So here I am, $7.20 left in my wallet, an atm card with no pin (btw, what good is internet banking when one realises, internet banking cannot dispense cash to me???!). So guess I gotta go to the bank and queue up for a cash handout. sigh. Haven't queued up in the bank for eons, last time it was probably 3 yrs ago to exchange some new notes for CNY red packet.

Better start eating more ginko supps soon.

Senile Moo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh nooo! now DOGS really smarter than cow!!

your mind freeze!.. i think t oo much info.. you ran out of RAM space.. or HD space.. must delete non essential info... or MEDITATE more!!... or have you been meditating till you fell asleep??!!!then blain also sleep... info fall out of your ears (probably stand on your head too much)... so info fall out, replaced by fats from butty!!...

WAHHH! THATS THE REASON!!!

Labels