Saturday, June 13, 2009

Willpower

Maybe I've finally wised up, or maybe I've finally grown out of it. Or maybe because my bank account is so crippled. Because I had enough willpower today to walk in to one of my fav shoe shops, large 70%! SALE sign blasting everywhere and resist the most beautiful pair of satin Lacroix shoes. Why? Because. Just because.

Tod's sale, GSS, I've resisted spending so far. Maybe being crippled by H is a good outcome. And even TPF forum is getting a tad too dry and boring for me these past days. Maybe I can only be shallow for this long, and my true inner not-so-shallow self is fighting to return to the surface.

Maybe I'll strike the lottery.

Yeah maybe.

5 comments:

casiewbao said...

hhhhmmmmmmmmm is it on peddar?
hahaha

in any case, u r restraining for a bigger mission.... remember august, remember my big luggages, remember us

DownwardDog said...

Can't i at least pretend i really have willpower? ahahah

Lysithea said...

70% is very good bargain. you sure or not? just one pair of shoes ... right? muahahahah

casiewbao said...

i can be best actress if u wnt hahahah

*starting to fill up that list*

*P/s: heard YP oso gt a list*

dun deny the need for cow said...

RESISTENCE is futile...you know our inner shopperholic will emerge from its repression!!....

But i bet you are saving up to go BEZERK!!!

er.. i have a question... if yoga is zen, and yoga comes based from India (dun kill me if i get anything wrong here).. and the cow is sacred in India... does that mean it is TABOO to have a dead sacred animal on an indian's arm?... so NO indians wear leather shoes, wallets etc?... THINK A BOUT IT!!!

if they can't resist the sacred...how can you...

Labels