Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dear Forum, I struck the lottery

Forums are amazing platforms. For education, For gossip, For chatter, For information gathering, For showing off. As I was describing to C the rather amusing posts of a certain show-off (let's just call her Ms. Haolian) in the purse forum, who had gayly announced to the entire forum of her plans to fly all the way to Paris to find the sacred Birkin. On FIRST CLASS. And it's FREE (because she redeemed miles) - side note, how many thousand economy trips one has to take to accumulate enough miles for first class ticket, can someone pls do the math? If Paris trip fails, she's announced backup plan to fly all the way to Tokyo to find that Birkin bag. C, being in his suanning mode these days, drummed up an imaginery response to her post in the forum:

"Dear all. I have won the LOTTERY."
"So I am going to fly all the way to Paris. On FIRST CLASS."
"And it's FREE."
"Because I won the LOTTERY."
"And I will buy lots and lots of BIRKINS bags."
"Just because I CAN."
"Because I won the LOTTERY."
"So all of you here with your entry-level BIRKIN bags can just die of envy."

Maybe it's too much coke. But C sure has an acid tongue these days. Ha ha.

2 comments:

casiewbao said...

and since C won lottery, he can bring me to paris on first class to buy himalayan croc with diamond hardware... hahaaaahaa

*dream*

50000 cheechaks = 1 cow said...

WHAT The heck is a himalyan CROC?? i told W how can tehre be a croc in the Himalayans? cuz they are cold blooded.... (a quick net search shows)that it is actually a SALAMANDER NEWT!! and it lives in Myanmar!! You guys are lusting over a CHEECHAK!!!! its used as BAIT for fishing!!also considered a 'bad omen and thus killed"...and HOW much is this bag worth???!! actually, its kinda tiny (max 5cm)!!... need many many to make a bag!!... i think my previous idea of a specific skin bag would be better...W knows.. hee hee...

My goodness.. the Myanmarese would be laughing!! how much again????.USD$122k!!!!


http://www.terrariet.dk/rmi20070524_015_250.jpg

Labels