Thursday, March 05, 2009

Who wants to be a Millionaire

We watched Slumdog yesterday. Nice story on a slum boy making it good. Now if C had gone onto the "Millionaire" show, this is what is likely to happen:

Show host: So, what is your answer?
C: I will use a lifeline. Call a friend.
[calls Wennie]
Me: Hello?
C: I need the answer to this question...
Me: But why?
C: cuz I need the answer and I need it in 30 secs...
Me: But why you need to know?
C: cuz I"m on the Millionaire show now..
Me: Why are you on the show? You didn't tell me you were going on the show.
C: [time almost up] Can you just gimme the answer, NOW PLEASE?
Me: You told me you are going to be busy with appointments tonite, you didn't say you were going on a show. You bluffed me!
C: Please tell me the answer..
Me: But why? You din tell me you on the show, so why I should give you answer...
C: ARRGHHH......[vomits blood. Falls off from chair. Nosebleeds. Head explodes in front of hundreds of audience]
Show host: Err...your time is up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sad thing is that this is a 100% true thing that WOULD definately happen... hence i would get a better answer from Holly.... so you should just pass her the phone, at least i would get an arf?...

sad but true...

Labels