Thursday, March 19, 2009

Makeup and Wen

Well, in response and follow up to the previous post on cosmetics. I came to work today to find an email message from a US friend, 25% off everything for certain well known brand. Go to website blahblahblah...

I click on website.

I click on items. Click, click, click click.

Before I know it, click click click click and click. After all, 25% off mah....

Another friend (same ex colleague whom I blogged in previous post about buying $300+ in cosmetics recently) exclaimed,

She: Dude you are buying waaaay to much! You don't even use these stuff!!
Me: Err, pretty mah.
She: Even Mimi (harridan from Drew Carey show) doesn't wear this much eyeshadow!
Me: I won't be using them, just keep to admire.
She: That's defeating the purpose!!

Well, maybe I'll give them away as presents after admiring them for a week. She's right, there is absolutely no way I will use all these cosmetics and no space none whatsoever (zilch, nada, dun have, bo) where I can store them. Even my last yrs purchase are still sitting in last year's carrier bag (same one they put my cosmetics in when I bought the stuff).

But they are pretty. So pretty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so wht webby?

my freaky ex coll who loves buy skincare etc from us webby... and of cos mineral powder away in tokyo and hong kong
soon she will be moving to ldn... she said i hv to visit and she will hv a room named "v***n's storeroom" it sound like a damn gd idea... jst gt all the gd buys in ldn, i collect when i visit

Anonymous said...

Yoouuuuurrrrr PPPPrrrreeecccciiiioooouuuussss!!

Where you gonna put them?.. they will MELT!!!...Imelda MArcos had shoes... you have MAKE UP!! worst thing is that you don't even USE any of it!!!

YAYA!! Mimi Bobek!! This is true!!... but then hor.. its kinda like how i collect DVDs!! i have now amassed a damn impressive collection of ENGLISH Series!! that i need a new cupboard!!... shows that i dun have a life hor...

No make up tested on cows..

Labels