Saturday, July 28, 2007

Why Therapists are profitable

If I had to give a dollar for therapy for everytime I got mad, then my therapy bank would have hundreds of thousands of dollars by now. Actuallly everyone needs therapy. People may not know it but we all have therapists. I have several - spa, yoga,.....to some extent dogs...and most importantly (and one that has profited immensely from me) ...retail therapy. Everytime I'm in a strange mood, Tiffany become slightly richer. Or Tods. Or some other well-deserving shop.

Nic said it, I shop too much. I walk by a store and see the SALE sign, I cannot resist. I buy something I don't really need, it's pretty anyway. My wallet bulges with all the charge slips. I gap at the bills when the bank statement arrives. And the cycle starts again.

Let's see, what made me mad this week. Citibank (lack of) service wins hands down. Used to love Citibank, now I hate them as much as AMEX. I'm a loyal, big spending, prompt paying customer who would never owe them a dollar. What do such loyal customers get in return? Sucky service. People like C, on the other hand, who treats his bills completely opposite of how I would treat mine, get better service than me. Even his expired muji stamp card can still continue to be used.....muji says out of goodwill. Yeah, goodwill obviously is lacking at Citibank. Well the lack of goodwill cost me a pretty penny....I am now the proud owner of a brand new crystal ring (yes yes alarm bells ringing furiously, but I could not resist it), and a brand new pair of shoes.

Bank account is probably a sickly yellow by now.

No comments:

Labels