Saturday, June 02, 2007

Weakness

Weakness for all things Tiffany. Tiffany beckons whenever she wants. And yes she beckoned me. Just after yoga I spied the store empty, and she seemed to smile and beckon me to enter. Once in the store, all resistance is lost. It's like a kid in a candy store. Of course, I exited the store with couple sums poorer in my bank account, but a blue paper bag and ribboned box in hand. Come to think of it, prices at Tiffany's are fast matching prices at Baccarat. Now, I just need to find more storage boxes for my growing collection.

Weakeness for bathroom and kitchen accessories. A date with C led us to foray into a nice bathroom accessories place at Balestier. All is lost from there as my eyes focused unblinkingly at those ohsobeautiful porcelain bowls and shower gadgets. Actually I've always wanted to go to the HansGrohe boutique but whenever we get there, it's closed. Drats. Actually all I wanted is maybe to change the shower system. But once in store I could see myself fast making adjustments to the plan. Change in showers means wash basin should be changed to complement the shower. Oh might as well change the WC anyway. Ooooh, that means have to change the tiles and redo the whole bathroom to match the new accessories look. YougetwhatImean. I can see my original $300 budget fast adding another zero to the back. Eeouww.

Weather is damn hot these days. Maybe need to give serious thought to installing AC in the house.

Sweating Moo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup.. for someone who hardly bathes due to dramas, you have an obsession with toilet products...weird

I think 3k should be about right.. unless you go for the Axor stuff.... the designer stark range etc!... but then again.. i bet you will!!...

Gimmie an aircon.. the dogs aren't the only ones panting at in your house.. and no amount of ribena can alleviate!!

Lysithea said...

With all those designer stuffs you have in mind, are you sure 3k is enough? Sounds more like 5k. I remember how a couple of new furniture in your bedroom leads to the repainting of your room which leads to the painting of your WHOLE house. How much damage did that cause to the wallet? Did the new living room furniture came in before or after the painting?

Time for a new kitchen too? Heh heh.

I would like to redo my whole kitchen though. Damn kitchen top is cracked. So super lousy and cheapskate is NTUC!

I don't even dare to walk into Tiffany nowadays! Am still eyeing the charm bracelet!

Labels