Friday, January 30, 2009

Schoolmates

Through facebook I found a couple of primary and secondary classmats by chance. And oh boy, the startling thing about facebook is how much you can learn about your friends through the info they posted there. So there they are, all with their happily married looks and of course, the darling babies. So I guess, everyone who has a baby posts up photos of their babies, families as much as they can. I have 2 good friends who are such solid, sterling examples. But then, I post up pics of my dogs. I guess all moms are proud moms. The funny thing is, Singapore is a small country, but I haven't bumped into any of these school friends in the past 2 decades since leaving school. Maybe it is a larger world out there, larger than we think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you look better now then before.. i bet they dun recognise you!!... hats teh best thing.. if you more chio and sexy now.. all those guys that din look at you twice will just... DROOL!!! Wahhh now you are an MBA lingerie model lehhhhhh!!!
You know this true...

Labels