Sunday, January 25, 2009

Face of Fortune

'Miss ah, you the type who got no problem falling asleep one, but you also the type who get over anxious over a lot of things and get upset easily'.

So said the wise uncle who sees me walk my dog every morning.

Today I met wise uncle again. And so wise uncle said to me, 'Miss ah, your "wu guan" (facial features) very beautiful. You will live a good life".

Wah wah wah. So happening.

"you will never have to worry about not having food....."

Great. Fantastic. Wonderful. I was tempted to ask uncle if he seeing seafood soup in his vision of my future.

"Too bad you not a little taller, if you were, you will be really very wealthy".

Sigh. Damn. I blame my genes. Ok ok I try to do more yoga to lengthen my spine.

"When you have conflicts with people, or hate someone, you will hate them and ignore them for years to come".

Umm. No comments.

"Your love life is very fortunate. But you just don't bother much about pursuing it. Your mentality is if it comes it comes, it doesn't it doesn't. If you change your mindset and put more effort into pursuing love and happiness, a lot of men will fall at your feet".

O...K..... but what the heck am I gonna do with all these falling men?? And besides, who has the time? One mischievous bf is more than enough.

But then, when such wise words are imparted, it makes me happy of course. Who isn't when you are told you would never have to worry about food? Heehee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

er.. fortune tellers always tell me that i will never be want for food... or are they readingmy tummy instead of hands or face...
Girl ahhhhh.. the ah pek is trying to PICK YOU up lahhh!! hee heee.. he use that line on countless PRC gals!! hee hee.. why else he keep walking his doggie????...

Thats why he dare not say anything bad about you... hee heee..

YOu angry, you scary.. your face TRULY black! wonder what he will say when he sees that!

Labels