Thursday, January 22, 2009

How to get rid of a guy in 2 mins

All is nice and well with no animal disasters. Or so I thought. And there we are C and myself sipping coffee and having conversation about where is good place to put money securely (on oneself) when travelling.

Me: you could put a waistpouch around your waist and under your shirt.
C: my tummy will get in the way. The shirt will ride up and expose my [sexy] tummy.
Me: Ok. How about wearing a small keg around your neck like a bernese mountain dog and stuffing money inside the keg?
...
.....
......
.......
C: .....[Long.Pregnant.Pause][Gives WW "the look"].
C (calmly): that is a Saint Bernard.
Me: Errr....(sheepish laugh).

Once again. Poor bf who so unfortunately happened to be battling a stuffed nose and a headache, with the misfortune to have an ill-timed conversation with a rather daft gf. Look on the bright side, gf seems to have a brilliant knack of inadvertantly causing animal misadventures whenever bf is suffering from headaches. At least this time he wasn't driving his car, but he did seriously look like he was contemplating committing suicide by caffeine overdose. It's comical when one's bf has an expression on his face that says "Kill me now. Please".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you keep remind me that no matter how bad i feel... things can happen that make me feel worse!!...
hee hee..

Labels