Saturday, January 05, 2008

Shopping victim woes

As a true shopping victim, one always commits shopping suicide. Moments where one goes on shopping spree and flashes trigger happy credit cards. Banks laugh all the way of course. Shopping victims merely fell in a swoop dead faint when the bill arrives. Last year I spent a bomb thinking I had a 13 month bonus, this year I know I don't have a 13 month bonus and still managed to spend a bomb, about 1.5x my monthly salary to be exact. CNY is coming, and I think of the large ang pow I have to give my mom. Ouch. Yes I can see once again, I didn't save any this year. Bonus might be coming, but that's all going into the yoga teacher training course I'm planning to sign up for. Once again, lui out the window as quickly as it came in. Or, lui out the window before even coming in. Lui out the window, yet I still cannot contain myself, I'm surfing ebay even at this moment, and have trigger-fingered click on "BID" for a few items. More lui out. At this rate, even strike lottery also not enough.

No comments:

Labels