Sunday, September 23, 2007

Indulgences

Let's see now, another pair of new shoes. More clothes. More clothes. Even more clothes. Some more clothes. Have I mentioned more clothes? I count 1, 2, 3,,,,,,,,,,oops, looks like I might have 10-12 pieces of new clothing this week. Whoa. Ever heard of speed shopping? It's when one zips into Raoul, points to red shirt, tries it on, pays for red shirt, walk out of store. All in 7 mins flat. C is late to meet me? No problem, zip into nearest boutique store, try on a few pieces, walk out $100 poorer. Wardrobe is certainly expanding. Bank account is certainly not. Let's hope I have enough to pay my bills when it comes. Yikes. I must be making up for all that lost time (2 years) during which I did not visit Tangs. All it takes is 2 weeks and about 1k to make up for it. Should I cut up my credit cards? *whimper*.

Went to a Chris Watts stretch session. Very costly at $170 for 90 mins of private work, but this guy is brilliant. I'm like a basket case of one hip higher than the other, some hip rotated front and the other rotated back, a pelvic tilt that is causing my back to arch, and yadda yadda yadda. But in 90mins , he was able to correct my inconsistencies significantly. In fact, my neck has never been so free (save other than the Ana Forest class), and wow, the range of movement in my neck is incredible after this. Of course, that means I have to practice more of those stretches at home to make it a lasting effect, and now I can feel poor posture creeping back in as my body moves back to what it is used to. Me, practice daily stretches? It's like asking Holly to stop and stand still. Yeah.

No comments:

Labels