Saturday, September 08, 2007

Fly fly away

Time flies. Exams come and go. I just finished my 10th. Yay, 2 more to go. Miraculously overnight I managed to transform myself into some Finance expert, enough to take an exam and likely score a B+ anyway. Not bad for someone who started the day-off day watching tv, studying for 15 mins, taking a shower, studying another 15 mins, wash hair, study 20 mins, take noon nap, study 20 mins again, watch DVD whilst waiting for C to take me out to a late lunch, spent time dating C and then finally got my fat arse down to do real study work at 5.30pm. And then it was GO all the way till 1am. I'm pretty proud of myself if I may say so.

What else flies? Yes the dollars in my bank account seem to be on a fast trip to la-la land where I never see them again. Credit cards are dangerous. Just flash and sign. Sign sign sign. Happily sign. Last weekend, 3 cardslip signatures cost me nearly one grand. So I'm the proud owner of a pair of Oakleys (the store asst was cute by the way), and several pretty accessories. Did that add up to 1K? Wow.

No comments:

Labels