Saturday, September 08, 2007

Contemplation and Clutter

Today, I realised that sitting alone contemplating is dangerous matter. In my boredom I contemplated what to do, so I contemplated to go to Tangs (my 1st visit in nearly 2 years). Goodness is 1/2 of the women in SG shopping at Tangs? It's crazy, I ask the shopgirl if it's like this all the time, she said, "today is not so bad". HUH. Contemplation cost me nearly $400 today. I haven't bought cheap shoes in awhile. And by cheap I mean, less than $200. I spy a pair of shoes and gasp when I saw it cost $19.90. HUH HUH. Who actually sells shoes at $19.90 these days?? Do they actually make margins?? I grab. Soon after I spy another pair of very pretty shoes, hmm, price is cheap, I grab. Before long, I was happily piling belts, necklaces and other accessories on my arm. I spy yet another pair of beautiful sandals. Less than $200. Wow. Deliberated for 30mins before going in for the kill. I was on the verge of buying more before I was able to curb my impulse. But when was the last time $200 netted me 3 pairs of shoes?

Now where do I put those shoes......?

Room at home now looks like a warzone. Bags, bags, and bags everywhere. Clothes everywhere. Even the number of PCs are piling up (there's Kibble, Megan, and now Noodle). Ohmygod there's actually 3 iPods. Thank god number of dogs still equals 2. But oh wait, there's also Slick, Codie, Mogu. Yikes.

No comments:

Labels