Monday, January 22, 2007

Tired Ramblings

Between Japan trips, OTs, classes at school and up and coming due assignments not yet completed and on the verge of getting penalized... I am so tired. Things all seem to bunch together at the same time. Yuck. That's when we all wish we had more than 24hrs a day.

We cremated grandma today. Mandai Columbarium is frankly quite nice and high tech looking. I suppose, by the time it gets to my turn to kick the buckiet, I might not have that many relatives to send me off. Families are getting smaller these days. Slick might still be around though, but sure can't trust him to take care of arrangements. He'll probably abscond with the $$ instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what slick would do.. heehee.. he would MICROWAVE you!!!But yeah.. they made the crematorium to look nice and slick and non religious.. they wanted to make death clean and fuss free... easy way to go!..

wah.. me stoned now... sick cow... hope you had a better week!.. i donno how you can tahan work and study in the evenings... plus you got to walk doggies and pet them!!... give the gal a tiger!!

and give em a valium!

Labels