Sunday, July 05, 2009

How to get a Birkin

This seems to be a favourite question in the Hermes forum - how to get that (supposedly) elusive Birkin. Notable credit has to be given to a certain member who proudly declared one can get birkin easily from Paris, for Eur 5090 nett VAT. Of course it helps when one's FIRST CLASS flight is FREE, courtesy of miles redemption.

Our answer to that statement? Read below:

Ans #1.
"Wah, only Eur 5,090 for a Birkin? What a CHEAP bag!".

Ans #2.
"You mean you actually had to PAY for a Birkin? I didn't know that. I inherited both my Birkins. So it's FREE. Thought everyone here would have inherited theirs".

Ans #3.
"I inherited my Birkins. So it's FREE, and I didn't have to redeem any miles for that".

Ans #4.
"My friend has willed me their birkins. So when I die, I'm gonna have my ashes placed a bit here and there in each bag".

1 comment:

casiewbao said...

pls remind the last of the G3 members standing to post in TPF when time comes hahhahahaa

It's FREE
It's INHERITED
It shall be use to the fullest both before and afterlife.

Labels