Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Vocabulary

At lunch with my VIP and VVVIP aka G/4 friends today. Much of the conversation centered on (what else), shopping, fashion goods etc. This is all I could remember:

G4:"....(blah blah blah)..LV... blah blah LV...speedy....LV....blah blah...zipper...blah blah...lock ($25)...fake LV..many many LV...LV in box...france...

Me: blink. blink blink blink. blink.

Ok I know LV. I know what an LV lock is. As for the speedy.. and the zipper (zipper is a zip right??)..ok I need more education. My friends, they can write Pulitzer prize winning thesis on LV already. Phd in shopping and Arch-supremacy in global networking and sourcing.

And I've been advised to keep a small bag in the office as 'backup' bag. Along with backup clothes, shoes etc. Ok duly noted.

Power to G4.

2 comments:

casiewbao said...

and not just any small bag... there is a minimum few acceptable brands and u definitely wldn't go wrong w LV

and zipper wallet is a wallet w zip all over hahahahhaha

J.I cows said...

Now.. this is a guys take..

zipper... to 'restrain the beast within!!'
WAllet the thing that cost more than the actual money inside it...

L.V - Lost Vitamin M....(money)...

SO you need a small backup bag, clothes... hmmm how about foreign currency, fake passport, gun...You wat Mas Salamat???.. all he needed was a tire and a watermelon!!

Labels