Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Precious

Precious came home with me today, after my good friends had some time to admire (or frankly, try to scrutinize what is so $xxK about this bag). The thing is, with all the hooha, it eluded me to figure out where the heck I am going to store Precious. Now the problem is Precious is housed in a gigantic box even wider than 1 panel of my wardrobe. No where to run, no where to hide in my room. Hmm, maybe I'll have to stash the box in the office (whoa. converting office space to personal storage space). But to Veron's earlier point, this is gonna be a bit of a problem carrying a giant Hermes paperbag/ box with my cutesy haircut trying to get an MRT student concession.

Why would anyone in their right mind pay $xxK for a bag. Nothing extraodinary about it, except the perception of branding, and the so-out-of-reach factor. I don't even think I'm in my right mind. But at least, on my checklist of "Things I need to do before I die", this item can be crossed out.

Next up....BMW......

2 comments:

casiewbao said...

more precious to come? hahaahaha

a cow at any price said...

Imagine a jagar (security guard) at Mustafa say to you...Xcuze me.. you have to check your bag at the counter!! haha!! then they use the plastic thingys (cable ties?)... to tie up your berkin handles!! i bet the schreak can be heard from Woodlands to Pasir Ris!!

Now where oh where to put it???... For that price.. in a safe deposit box!!... haha!

But why hor.. do some cows cost $50 per KG!! and yours cost XXX$$$ per KG??!!.. one i can cook well done... your's?

Labels