Sunday, February 15, 2009

A lesson about 'vores

C was quite miffed I ate a cheeseburger at the mac party cuz as most would know, I've eliminated meat from my diet for over 8 months. So he complained it was never any fun eating with me cuz I wouldn't eat meat. And so started a conversation about carnivores and such.

C: herbivores are giant, stupid animals.
Me: no they are not. Vegetarians have clarity of mind, so that makes them smarter. A rabbit is a herbivore and it's small and smart.
C: herbivores eat really boring food.
Me: well since you eat veggies too, you're not a full carnivore. You're an omnivore.
C: I eat veggies for fun only. Ominivores eat it regularly as part of their diet.
Me (proudly and smartly): see, when you and I hang out. We're a Herbivore and Carnivore together. So we Omnivores!
C: Arrgh!! Dude!! A Carnivore and Herbivore do not an Omnivore make. Carnivores EAT Herbivores ok! You put a tiger together with a cow the tiger will eat the cow! The tiger and the cow are not going to get together and become omnivores.
C: argh argh argh........my head my head! (goes into coughing spasm)
Me: err...heeeheee...errr....
C: See! so there's my point that Herbivores ARE stupid!

ah well. Maybe I should watch more animal planet....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup! that was one funny conversation... always with me driving!!... hmmm did you mention your IQ now that you got the MBA?.... seems like i keep getting headaches from talking to you... somehow.... the twilight zone appears... between your ears!! haha! i a just being notti

Labels