Sunday, February 15, 2009

Birthday Party

My first macdonald's birthday party. Though it was at my friend's house not at MacD's (apparently macD islandwide is fully booked way in advance for bday parties), still, I guess I can be counted as one of those kids (ignore the fact that I am grownup) who did have a MacD party. We celebrated the bdays of 2 kids and 2 adults, I think the kids had the most fun, and my hosting friend fed us like she was afraid tomorrow there will be a food shortage in the world. And then she asks me how to reduce the roll of fat at the waist? Err, dude, just cut back in cheesecakes okie?

C had commented that the ultimate MacD party for him would be that he book ALL the macD venues for the special day and no one else but him will be there. That way he gets the best attention and all the toys and play equipment to himself.

Amongst my pressies is my very first Hermes. Wahh....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can use it with your book, or get the organiser to use with it:)

Anonymous said...

the waist, fats.... so how to reduce? other then cutting down on cheesecakes or chocolates? many women will be very interested to know.

Anonymous said...

If you eat deserts and you say it goes to your tummy and your head, what happens when you stand on your head.... DOES that mean the food goes to your brains????... this would make your head grow!! hee hee!!!

HEY!! SHOW me the hermes!!!i wanna see!!!

The only Hermes i have been on is an old british aircraft carrier call ed the H.M.S Hermes!!! does that count?

Labels