Thursday, October 02, 2008

Triple

I've been 99% vegetarian since June, and I'm proud of it. Not as difficult as one thinks and there's plenty of food for the vegetarian, really. Except today which the colleagues had a going-away party for me, and at my request (thanks to C's corny suggestion) that we go to MacDonald's for a farewell Happy Meal, toy included. See, Happy Meal apparently only comes in nuggets, cheeseburger and chicken fillet. Huh. Ok so I break my vow of meatless celibacy and chomp down a cheeseburger. Hmm, not bad. Of course tonight at yoga I suddenly find my arse really heavy, and had difficulty jumping around or balancing upside down as I usually can. Must be the cheeseburger. OM yes I have sinned.

Since I already sinned, and have bad processed fat swimming around my big arse, I headed off to Macdonald's to get a DOUBLE cheeseburger. That makes 3 beef patties and cheese today. I have never eaten so much MacD's in a day. Well, that's another way of looking at maximum (sin) utility.

OM cheeseburger.

2 comments:

casiewbao said...

u might wnt to check my arse before commenting u hv big arse.... hahahah

Anonymous said...

WEll er...
I ate 2 Carl's Junior Burgers AND a MAc Donalds Wasabe Fish burger... AFTER i had my dinner... and you KNOW what my BUTT looks like!!.....YOUR transformation.... BEGINS!!! And it all ends either ON the ARSE... or OUT of it!! haha!

Labels