Monday, October 06, 2008

Vegetation is good

I'm unemployed and loving it. Well actually I love the fact that I am unemployed and will still get a nice paycheck at the end of this month. These things don't happen often but when it does, better love every moment of it. I wake up, nice breakfast, go to a good yoga class with all the other non-working tai tais, a lovely quiet dimsum lunch, shopping etc. This is the life. Orchard road is quiet since it's Monday. Then I realise as everyone else is busy working, there are still a lot of people out in the streets not (working) and enjoying their lives. I could go to the spa, facial, do my hair, shop, drink tea with my friends. This is THE life. Vegging out is just great. Rot rot and rot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu have just entered... THE TAI TAI zone!!! (cuw twilight zone sound track).. this is what ALL women (dun lie) aspire to be!Days filled with basically pampering yourself and having someone else pay for it!.. luckly in this case, not a poor bloke! but a nice rich company! haha!
But will you get ..bored?... NAH!!!...

Well, after so much stress in this job, you deserve the rest!!! Enjoy, dun feel guilty and let all of us....be.... ENVIOUS!!!!

Labels