Monday, October 06, 2008

Dream Kitchen

Chubby Hubby is my all time fav blog. I love food, I love eating, I don't eat much but i still love food. One of the hardest part of being a vegetarian is missing out on cooking beautiful meat infused dishes for my always veryhappytoeat bf (C is also capital for CARNIVORE). Chubby's latest blog on his new Dream Kitchen, is the blog that takes the cake. I am jealous, green with envy right down to the dirt clogged pores of my toenails and have moss growing out of my ears. I would plead, beg and grovel for THAT kitchen. My heart is palpitating my palms are sweaty, I feel as if I have just seen a glimpse of GOD. If I had my own apartment, half would be a walk-in wardrobe, the other half would be a kitchen. And if I had friends like Chubby's who makes such beautiful dinners, I'd surely have died and gone to food heaven.

ok ok but at least I have a good friend who does have a rather superbly equipped kitchen, which we love to use. And some day the wagyu beef and white truffle oil will come.

2 comments:

casiewbao said...

i was staring at chubby hubby's kitchen yest.... how come my hubby nt so kitcheny leh? i bet he cooks as well as his kitchen looks!

casiewbao said...

one more thing.. u dnt wnt the wagyu beef or one truffle oil.. remember u jst nid tht soon to be legendary seafood soup to fix those saggy necklines and maybe even boobies...... hahahahaha

Labels