Sunday, November 18, 2007

Reel vs Real

K-drama is pretty dramatic. Someone always have a tragic history, someone gone through some unbelievably suay series of events, someone dies, and someone always cry a lot. In fact, the over-crying bit is what irritates me. These girls cry so much, cry all the time, just cry cry cry cry cry. How can hero expect to fall in love with such crybabies? For some reason beyond me, they always do. Ugh.

C said to me, let's have some meaningful conversation. OK. Sure. So I start telling him how he should declare his love for me, for I am his sun, his moon, the stars in the sky would not shine as brightly without me. Without me his world is darkness, I light up his life, I make him glad he exists, his heart is so full of me that anymore will just make it explode, if he had 2 hearts it will just burst with joy and love for me....yadda yadda yadda. Somewhere in the midst of all this C was making gagging sounds. I was like, hey, in K-drama the couple in love does this all the time. Of course, he raised his one eyebrow and said to me, it was his love for me that stopped him from strangling me there and then at that moment, and that should be love enough. Hahahaha. Sure, he loves me, but pllllllleeeeeeeeaaase minus the balloon pants. Oooh, topic for another conversation. Surely love me = love my balloon pants too right? Again another look, and he declared, if only he had a knife in hand right now.....

No comments:

Labels