Sunday, August 19, 2007

Much ado about nothing

Through the week I had lots of thoughts to blog, but now as I finally had time to sit down to put words to keyboard, the mind is a total blank. I look at my nails, I look at my dogs, I look at the blank wall space (not really, it's not blank) and blank thoughts come to mind. Ah well. One is getting old.

Random things this week:
- Signs of getting old - boobs are beginning to sag. One's bosom friends is no longer as uplifted as before. Gawd, by the time I'm 40 they will be getting nearer to gravity, and by 60, they'd be stretching for my knees. Yoga boobs? 60 is the age the A-cuppers are laughing their heads off at the sagging melons of the big busters of the yesteryears. A-cups are the only one whose boobs probably still stick firmly to the chest walls, whilst all the Miss Juggers have turned into long cucumbers hanging from a floppy vine. Except for those with silicon implants that is. Does that mean implants are the key? implants stay forever uplifted do they not? Hmm.

- Sleaze do exist in the office - I just found out how much (or how little). Gosh we'll never look at our colleagues in the same way again. Sleazebags are everywhere, even in reputable offices. Euuuuww.

- Women are vain - well at this this particular one. Spent another $150 at a BB workshop which I did not need to go, and bought more makeup which I will never use. I still have stuff from past years in their original boxes.....accumulating at my dresser. In fact, I have makeup in the past 5 years, I haven't been able to finish. The only stuff I remember finishing are 2 tins of loose powder, only because I use them daily. Oh and one GA lipstick #10....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!! You have enough make up to paint all the 3rd world countries population's faces white! gone will the days be of the hungry, black woman holding her poor child on the cover of National Geographic.. this will be replaced by a heavily made up face, reminiscent of BOZO the clown and her her r white child!! What you gonna do with all that make up?.. you can help me with my projects because we are running out of concrete and the prices are sky high!!

BTW, to have nothing on one's mind is to have absolute clarity..to be zen... either that or you stoned!! an odiferous smell break your concentration? Zen DOGGIES!!

As for the effects of gravity on your breasts... WHO THE HELL WANTS TO LOOK AT A 60yr old A cup breasts ANYWAY!!! if you got em, flaunt! em baby!!!let plastic surgery take care of the rest later!!COWS have udders and are proud of them!

Labels