Saturday, February 09, 2008

What a difference a smile makes

So I resolve to be less grim and eccentric, I try. C laughed when I said I was doing the yoga teacher training, he said I was prob the most un-zen person he knows of, prob students would be too afraid to take my class.

Prana Vinyasa class with Franck is always fantastic, the mood is great, the flow is awesome. People always come out of his class in an excellent mood. I resolved to be more open, more friendly, I actually braved and chatted up some people I've seen around in class but never made friends with. Voila, no hardship there. Even collected 1 new phone number. Went down to toast for lunch and bumped into shambhala yoga friend, who intro me to another friend, who intro me to another friend. I collected another new phone number. Clearly, today is meet new friends day, even bumped into Yvette who's out for a day with her hubby and family.

Went shopping to buy Joshua's present. The thing is, don't know how but ended up spending more on me at the store than his present. Once again I must have SUCKER on my forehead, otherwise how else could I spend over $100 on a jacket for myself at a KIDS' boutique???? To think I hesitated for 2 months on buying a lulu yoga top which would set me back by $90. Irony of it is, I went off to Raoul to buy a $100+ belt which I saw at the display window. It's clearly 20x overpriced but I liked it anyway.

Aiyah. Sucker.

No comments:

Labels