Sunday, February 03, 2008

Non-Event

Twas my birthday yesterday, what a non-event that was. Sadly, I must have dropped off the face of the earth on my friends' contact list, no one remember to wish me happy birthday, no friends, no colleagues. Even started the day arguing with the taxi driver. Even had lunch alone. Of course, I used every excuse then to shop, spend $ on myself and bought myself a few trinkets. Though lots of credit had to be given to C, poor dude was as sick as a dog, and drowsy from medication and lost his voice completely. Yet he struggled to spend the rest of the day hanging out with me (and of course, had to tolerate my crappy mood from a lousy day). Guess that's what bfs are really for - being super sweet and tolerant when necessary (which is ALWAYS, ha ha) and rescuing damsels from bad days and taxi drivers.

By the end of the day, I did get 2 bday wishes, one each from ex-boss and ex-colleague. Well, I guess bis and holly would count too.

1 comment:

Lysithea said...

Ah ... hah hah hah.

I must have been getting really old. It has completely slipped my mind that I didn't wished you a happy birthday! :P

Anyway, happy belated. And see you on Monday!

Labels