Saturday, April 29, 2006

Protests

After much deliberation I've decided to move my blog here instead, thanks to complaints and whines from both YP and the beef stroganoff about the shitty comments function in msn spaces.

EXCEPT....blogger.com is not exactly as friendly for me to use as msn spaces...BECAUSE it's not a theidiotsguidetoblogging like msn is. I have to find a host for my photos, and edit my own template code (wahlaueh, I'm like the ignoramusidiotus when it comes to this). Spent some 3hrs surfing (and suffering!) in blogskins.com cuz thinking I could find a nice skin to use. Yeah sure I found several, but gawd I really have problems editing and changing the codes so make the layout usable for myself. GIVE UP. Back to using the standard templates that blogspot provides. Pengz.

Old blog is here. I look upon it with fondest memories.
hhttp://spaces.msn.com/downdogmutters/ttp://

However I'm in 2 minds if I want to keep bloggin here or maybe move back to msn spaces. Sianz. Also dunno how to move my previous blog posts here if I ever want to. I don't have any problems publishing comments to their comments in msn, but how come they keep having problems? maybe they are a bad msn customer. Bleh.

Actually I started this blog space at blogspot at the same time I created the one at msn spaces. Just that I decided to stay at msn because of it's easy user functionality (read: spacesforblogidiots). That's why there's one previous post below written eons ago in Feb.

No comments:

Labels