Saturday, April 29, 2006

One last bit....

Beefpotpie was whining about why he had to vote and who moved his fences. WAHLAU....cow disciples like me never ever had a chance to vote all my life. Wishing that there was some contest in this area but noooooooo....... no hope. Bro mentioned that I should move out to potong pasir or tampines if I so badly want to vote. :P Hey, I mean, all singaporeans should be given a chance to decide who they want to govern their country right??

Speaking of moos, the COW moove signs are back!! They have been spotted on orchard road...and wah, this time...they are SPOTTED cows!! Hinted to C that he should nab one. Heehee. But apparently quite difficult as they have been strongly piked down into the ground, their sponsors knowing that ugly singaporeans will try to steal them for fun. LOL

No comments:

Labels