Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Great Eruption

An eruption of epic proportions today. Mt Vesuvius @ Kim Keat ave style. Massive spreads of grossly stinky, wet, odiferous, stench gaggging blobs of 'molten lava' in piles everywhere from the balconey to the living room to the kitchen to to the dining area. Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. That was the scene that greeted me as I stepped out of my room at 7am this morning. 2 sheepish looking iggys looking up at me with big blinking yet guilty eyes.

I had to spend 30 back breaking perspiring minutes cleaning up every glob, wet and dry. Copious amounts of dettol and bleach were used. Rose candle was exercised in full force to counteract stench poison. Euuuw. Major euuuw. My gf says changing diapers for her precocious Lenny is nasty business and she tries to avoid it. Well when one has dogs, cleaning diapers for babies is like a walk in the park. Dog owners in the shit cleaning business for at least 10 years. Lenny had better start potty training now if she doesn't want to change diapers anymore.

Went looking for the butter pound cake Veron had baked for me after the vesuvius messs was contained. Only to find the brown paper bag on the floor, a whole in the corner, and the alumnium pound cake tray that once held a butter pound cake now poundcake-less. The plastic lid was off. It took no genius to put two and two together to realise one or both of the vesuvius perps actually got onto the dining table some how, dragged the paper bag to the floor and ate everything. Which is why vesuvius erupted. ARRRRGHHH. Con says it's their Happy Mother's Day present to me. Man, if one could see the look on my face.

Poundcake-less Tiffany-less Moo.

No comments:

Labels